You can track multiple websites from a single Affilimate account. Here's what you need to know about our multi-site support.
In this article:
- How to add additional websites to your account
- How many websites you can track in a single account
- How to remove a website from your account
- How to change your domain name
How to add additional websites to your account
From your Dashboard, just click the button Add Website and you'll be able to verify the installation the same way you did when you signed up.
How many websites you can track in a single account
How many sites you can track in Affilimate depends on the Plan you're on:
- Up 100,000 monthly pageviews across 3 websites
- Up to 250,000 monthly pageviews across 10 websites
- Up to 500,000 monthly pageviews across 30 websites
- Up to 750,000 monthly pageviews across 50 websites
- 1M-2M monthly pageviews across 100 websites
You can learn more about how each of our pricing tiers on our pricing page. To track a portfolio of over 100 websites, please contact our Sales team.
How to remove a website from your account
Navigate to your Dashboard and click the three dots on the right side of the card, then Deactivate.
This website will remain part of your account, but will not track any more data.
If you wish to permanently remove the website (which should happen only in the case of adding the website twice), you can visit your Settings page to delete the website.
How to change your domain name
If you've changed your domain name, the results from your old site will NOT be merged with the results on your new site, even if the page names are the same.
That's because our tracking is based on your full URL.
However, you can add new sites to your account and deactivate tracking on the old site. Your old commissions will remain linked to your old site, so you can always access them for historical comparison.