Track all your commissions in one place, then enrich them with attribution data.
- Add multiple connections to the same platform
- How affiliate revenue attribution works
- How to add affiliate platform integrations
- What is a network?
- What is a SKU?
- What is a transaction?
- What is an advertiser?
- Columns in your transaction report
- Commission statuses
- Export your transactions
- Filter, group, and sort transactions
- Import multiple CSV / XLSX reports at once
- Preset transaction reports
- Pull new transactions on demand
- Search your transactions
- See transaction details and metadata
- Set a custom reporting timeframe
- Attribute revenue to pages on your website
- Attribute revenue with Rules
- Import rules from a spreadsheet
- Track and attribute revenue from email newsletters
- Track and attribute revenue from popups
- Track and attribute revenue from widgets
- Track and attribute revenue from YouTube
Frequently asked questions
- How can I see today's transactions?
- How can I see which link referred a transaction?
- How often should I upload my reports?
- What is the transaction report?
- Why are my earnings totals different than in my network dashboard?
- Why are some commissions for $0?
- Why are transactions on different days than in my affiliate portal?
- Why can't I always see the sold product's name?
- Why did my earnings total for a previous month change?
- Will I see duplicate transactions if I upload overlapping reports?