Thanks for your interest in our affiliate program.
We offer a recurring, 20% commission for as long as the person or business you refer remains a paid customer. And what's more, your commissions will show up right in your Affilimate dashboard. All our self-service plans, from 100,000 to 2 million monthly pageviews are eligible for affiliate commissions.
To apply for our program, please write us at email@example.com with details about how you plan to promote us.
Note: Our partnership program is highly selective, but you can get approved as an affiliate if you join us as a customer.
Keep reading for more information about how Affilimate's program works, how to invite people to join Affilimate, and how to track your commissions and get paid.
Note: The most complete reference for our affiliate program are the terms of service you agree to by using your Affilimate affiliate links and discount codes. The information below is provided for convenience, and doesn't supersede what's the official terms.
- All paid Affilimate customers are automatically approved as affiliates
- Non-customers can apply for our affiliate program here
- Payouts are issued via Wise (formerly known as Transferwise), so you need to reside in a country supported by Wise
- You may not reside in a country that is sanctioned by either the EU or the United States
How to find your affiliate link
All paid and trial customers of Affilimate have access to an affiliate link by default. You can find it in the main settings menu, under your profile picture:
If you're not a customer, we'll set you up with a limited Affilimate account you can use to track conversions.
- You may share your link in email, on social media, as obviously also on your website! Just make sure you always disclose as you would any other affiliate link, and you respect the rules the platform you're on.
- You may not refer yourself. Kind of a no-brainer, but we've got to say it.
- You may not bid on keywords using our brand name, or use it in your social media handle. We'd rather not compete for clicks on our own name, thanks!
- You may not mask the referring URL, for instance using rel="noreferrer". Yes, we know that WordPress adds this automatically. Please take care to remove it, so we can properly attribute where your referrals came from. You can use
rel="nofollow noopener"instead. Here's a handy article about noreferrer which includes instructions for getting rid of it in WordPress 🙌
For a full list, please refer to the affiliate terms of service.
Your affiliate link has a 30-day cookie, which is activated after someone clicks your link. If that person signs up, and ultimately becomes a paying subscriber, you'll get a 20% commission in the month following the month where they subscribed.
No commissions are given for referrals that don't subscribe, request a refund, or have their payment rejected or charged back.
You can monitor pending, expired, and converted trials from the Affiliate Program section in your account:
You are eligible to receive a commission for any publisher you refer, who joins on an Individual, Business, or Custom plan up to 1M monthly pageviews. Publishers referred over the 1M threshold will be paid out at the 1M plan level.
Payouts will happen once per month, usually between 30-60 days after a payment has occurred by a referral you've generated. This is to account for our 30-day refund policy.
There is a minimum payout of $50 to receive your commission.