In most cases, you should not delete affiliate links, even if they are no longer present on your website. This is because you may need them to make historical, or year-over-year comparisons.
In this article:
When should you delete an affiliate link?
The main reason you should delete an affiliate link is because our Affiliate Link Scanner picked up a link on your site that isn't actually an affiliate link.
This can happen if you imported all suggested links, without curating the list first.
Our affiliate link detection works very well, but there are a number of things that can cause it to pick up non-affiliate links as false positives.
How to delete an affiliate link
- Go to the Links section of your account
- Find the link you want to delete using the search or filters
- Click the Checkbox next to the link
- Press the button to Delete the link
- Confirm your decision in the dialog