- Log in to the Klook affiliate portal in your web browser.
- Click Performance in the top navigation, then Ticket List
- Adjust the timeframe to include the full year
- Push the green Export button
- Switch tabs to Affilimate and drag the file into the Import window
- Review your sales and complete the import
Klook is one of Affilimate's few manual integrations. This means that for new conversions to appear in Affilimate, you'll need to upload a new report each time. You do not need to worry about overlapping data when uploading reports.
Add multiple websites to Klook affiliate program
Log in to the Klook Dashboard.
Scroll down to the Website Admin section and click "Add Website".
Fill out the website information, and press Save.
You'll see a list of websites each where each website has a unique Affiliate ID.
Then, create new affiliate links with the website you just created.
This will ensure that when you work with multiple sites in Affilimate, your Klook transactions will get sorted into the right one.