Join the Hawaiian Airlines Affiliate Program
Hawaiian Airlines has an affiliate program in the Airline niche with commissions up to 0-1.5% depending on the types of booking on CJ Affiliate. Learn how to join the Hawaiian Airlines affiliate program, where to get the best rates, and the longest cookie period through our affiliate program guide below.
|0.4% Completed Vacation, 1.2% Completed Flights||30 days||Global||Details|
|0-1.5% depending on the types of booking||30 days||United States||Details|
|0-1.5% depending on the type of booking||Not listed||United States||Details|
|0-1.5% depending on the types of booking||Not listed||Global||Details|
Data integrates with Affilimate
Track all your affiliate data including Hawaiian Airlines in one place
Affilimate aggregates all your affiliate commissions in one place, and then adds the missing attribution data you need to maximize your affiliate revenue from every post you publish.Create dashboard
Free 15-day trial No credit card required
What you should know about the Hawaiian Airlines affiliate program
At the ripe young age of 93, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, and there are many reasons why this airline brand is an excellent pick for potential affiliate marketers:
- On-time performance for 17 years straight up to 2020.
- Choice of over 130 flights within the Hawaiian Islands and daily non-stop flights to 16 U.S. gateway cities.
- It's one of the top domestic airlines serving the U.S. based on consumer surveys carried out by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor.
- Winner of Condé Nast Traveler's 2021 Readers Choice Awards for the best U.S. airline.
- Complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes
- No change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats.
- HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire.
Affiliates can expect to earn up to 1.5% commissions on concluded airline bookings with a 30-day cookie duration. Like many other airline affiliate programs, Hawaiian Airlines does not permit bidding on their name, brands, or misspelling variations.