These instructions will help you get connected with Awin quickly.
If you want a more detailed explanation with screenshots, click here to jump to detailed instructions.
- Open the Awin affiliate portal in a new tab
- Find your 6-digit Publisher ID on the top right in parenthesis next to your name (e.g. 123456)
- Copy that number into Affilimate in the input labeled Publisher ID
- Then, go to Awin's API settings page in a new tab
- Enter your password and press Show my API token
- Copy the OAuth3 token into the input in Affilimate labeled API Key
Start by opening two tabs in your web browser:
We need to find two pieces of information to create the connection between Affilimate and Awin's platform.
- Your Affiliate ID
- Your API Key
Now let's connect Awin to Affilimate.
Step 1. Find your Publisher ID
Start by logging in to the Awin affiliate portal in your web browser in a new tab.
Find your Publisher ID on the top right in parenthesis next to your name.
For example, in the image below, the Publisher ID is 123456.
Step 2. Find Your API Key
Under your account name, select "API Credentials".
Or, after logging in, open API Credentials settings directly.
Type your password and then click Show my API token.
Click Copy token or select and copy the token from the input field called OAuth3 Token.
Paste this into Affilimate in the field called API Token.
Step 3. Test your connection and import past commissions
After you've provided your Publisher ID and API Key, push the button to Test Connection to Awin.
After you test your connection, you'll be asked how many months worth of sales you'd like to import. Follow the steps and you'll be done!