These instructions will help you get connected with Booking.com quickly.
If you want a more detailed explanation with screenshots, click here to jump to detailed instructions.
- Open the Booking.com affiliate portal in a new tab
- Under Performance click Individual Bookings
- Change the timeframe to the last 12 months
- In the right corner, click the button Export data, choose CSV, then Export data
- Check your inbox for an email from Booking with the subject "Data export ready to download"
- Click the Download button. Change tabs to Affilimate.
- Drag the data.csv file from the Downloads section of your browser into the blue box in the Affilimate import dialog
Start by opening two tabs in your web browser:
Step 1. Under "Performance" click on "Individual Bookings"
Step 2. Change the timeframe to be for the last 12 months
And then push the "Apply" button to update the list of individual bookings.
Step 3. In the top right corner, push "Export Data", choose "CSV" format, then "Export Data"
You'll receive an email containing a button for you to download the report.
Click the button, and you'll see a file appear in your Chrome window at the bottom.
Step 4. Import your reports to Affilimate
Change tabs to Affilimate's Performance report.
Click the "Import" button.
Then drag your CSV from Booking into the blue dropzone.
Follow the steps and you'll be done!