These instructions will help you get connected with ShareASale quickly.
If you want a more detailed explanation with screenshots, click here to jump to detailed instructions.
- Open the ShareASale affiliate portal in a new tab
- Copy the 7-digit Affiliate ID next to your name or website name in the top left corner, and paste in the input below
- Hover over Tools then click API Reporting
- Scroll down the page until you see two inputs labeled Token and Secret Key
- Paste those two values into the inputs below.
- Change the IP Restrictions to "Require IP address match only for version 1.3 and lower", and click the Update Settings button.
Start by opening two tabs in your web browser:
We need to find three pieces of information to create the connection between Affilimate and ShareASale's platform.
- Your Affiliate ID
- Your Token
- Your Secret Key
Now let's connect ShareASale to Affilimate.
Step 1. Find your Affiliate ID
Find your Affiliate ID on the top left in parenthesis next to your name.
For example, in the image below, the Affiliate ID is 1234567.
Step 2. Find Your Token and Secret Key
Hover over Tools then click API reporting.
Scroll down the page to about the middle of the page.
Copy the two values for Token and Secret Key into Affilimate.
Step 3. Change IP restrictions
Right below your Token and Secret Key, you'll find a section about Permissions and IP restrictions.
Change the value of the drop down for IP Restrictions to Require IP address match only for version 1.3 and lower.
Then push the Update Settings button.
Step 4. Test your connection and import past commissions
After you've provided your Affiliate ID, Token, and Secret Key, push the button to Test Connection to ShareASale.
After you test your connection, you'll be asked how many months worth of sales you'd like to import. Follow the steps and you'll be done!