Any script you install on your site will have some kind of effect on your pagespeed.
We put a lot of work into optimizing the Affilimate snippet to minimize impact, so your visitors won't notice a difference.
- Loads and is evaluated asynchronously ("async")
- Can be placed at the closing
</body>tag instead of blocking in
- Is initiated by smaller script, which loads an optimized bundle based the visitor's browser features
- Is just 465 bytes and 21KB gzipped, respectively
- Comes served by a global CDN to decrease latency
- Batches API requests for clicks and impressions
- Transmits minimal data payloads
- Can build heatmaps without costly mouse movement tracking
Plus, since Affilimate is an independent app and not a WordPress or CMS plugin, all the intensive processing of your data happens on our servers. That way, it won't conflict with your other plugins or slow down your site.