- Request an integration (for publishers)
- Request an integration (for networks and platforms)
Get in touch with the following information and we'll be happy to investigate what support would look like:
- Affiliate portal login page URL
- Publisher API documentation URL (if available)
- A sample transaction export of the last 12 months via CSV or XLSX (if available)
- 3-5 different examples of affiliate links via this program
- Any information about the SubID tracking capabilities of the platform
- How much revenue you generated through the platform in the last 30 days and last year
- How critical is this to your business, on a scale from 1-5. With 1 being "just seeing if it's possible", and 5 being "the most critical integration."
- Contact information for someone at the company (if available)
Please keep in mind that we can support almost any affiliate program which is running affiliate software that exposes an API for publishers.
We prioritize integrations based on commission volume and presence of SubID tracking, and don't integrate new networks without an existing, meaningful volume of commissions to test against.
Finally, we cannot support programs that do not already provide some kind of exportable reporting data on the transaction level.
- A timestamp
- A unique identifier per row (such as a transaction ID, order ID, booking ID, or similar)
- Some kind of individual transaction export (i.e. not aggregated by day or month)
For networks and platforms
- Link Generation, Merchants, Rates
- Payouts / Finance
- API integration - You issue API tokens to affiliate publishers, which allow them to retrieve their affiliate commissions programmatically.
- S3 File Sync - You sync commissions and rate data to either a storage bucket owned by you, or a bucket that resides in our infrastructure.
- Postback integration - You allow publishers to provide a postback URL, to which you send conversion events as they happen.
- Timestamp for the conversion date
- Unique ID per row (such as transaction ID, order ID, booking ID, or similar)
- Commission amount and currency
- Advertiser name and ID, if you have multiple advertisers
- Status of the transaction (e.g. pending, canceled, refunded, etc.)
- SubID field — If you have this, it is required to send to us.
- Product name and SKU ID
- Gross sale amount (GMV)
- Click Date timestamp
- Locking Date timestamp
- Order ID or Click ID
- Any additional product metadata your system tracks (such as color, brand, destination, etc.)
- Payout information
2) Link Generation, Merchants, Rates
We also prefer to integrate networks and provide support for Link Generation, Merchant reporting, and Rates.
3) Payouts / Finance
Lastly, we also support payout reporting and reconciliation for use by your publishers' finance teams.