9 Best Yoga Affiliate Programs in 2022 (Based on Data)
The yoga industry is projected to be valued at $66 billion by 2027, and considering the cult following of brands like Lululemon, it’s easy to see why.
If you’re a wellness or fitness influencer sharing your love of yoga, you could earn significant commissions from the yoga affiliate programs of brands you already use and love.
While yoga has ancient eastern roots, the practice has become part of a fairly new and lucrative wellness culture in the West.
There is no debating the health benefits of a regular yoga practice, but there are a number of factors contributing to its popularity. From influencer endorsements, to the athleisure aesthetic, to the prevalence of desk job stress, the industry fills a need in many people’s daily lives.
So, how does this benefit affiliates? For one, you’re likely already talking to a warm audience. Yoga has become part of mainstream health and wellness efforts, and many brands have become household names.
Thanks to this, you won’t have to spend nearly as much time explaining and introducing these yoga affiliate programs and their products.
Plus, if you’re already telling your audience about these brands, why not take advantage of the 5% to 22% commission per referred sale?
This list includes yoga affiliate programs of the brands you probably already know and love, plus a few under-the-radar and niche products to discover. Read on to learn more.
How we compiled this list
To compile this list, we analyzed over 25 of the most popular yoga websites to discover which affiliate programs they promoted most often, using our Affiliate Link Scanner.
We then categorized them into the most linked-to affiliate programs on top blogs in the yoga niche. After all, if a blog or website links to the same merchant hundreds of times, there's a good chance it's because it converts.
The result is a data-backed list of yoga affiliate programs based on what's working for top sites in the niche. All based on publicly available data.
Yoga Affiliate Programs
Here are the best yoga affiliate programs to promote in 2022:
- Manduka affiliate program
- Uplift Active affiliate program
- Gaiam affiliate program
- Lululemon affiliate program
- prAna affiliate program
- Buddha Groove affiliate program
- Etsy affiliate program
- Organic Basics affiliate program
- Outdoor Voices affiliate program
- Program name: Manduka Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 6% (Rakuten), 5% (FlexOffers), 12% (Skimlinks)
- Cookie duration: 30 days (Rakuten, FlexOffers), Not listed (Skimlinks)
- Markets: Global
- Alternatives: Gaiam at 8% last click commission (Rakuten), 6.4% (FlexOffers), 10% (Skimlinks), 8% (Yazing), 7-14% commission on all goods (Sovrn)
Manduka is a premium yoga mat company that had a humble start in a garage in California in the late nineties. The name Manduka comes from the yoga pose Mandukasana, or ‘frog pose,’ which inspires the company’s iconic red and white frog logo.
Affiliates can earn between 5% to 12% on sales within a 30 day time period. The company has a social media reach of nearly 1.5 million viewers, which does a great job of communicating the brand story to potential customers.
Blog posts reviewing these yoga mats are among the top 10 on Google for the ‘Manduka yoga mat’ keyword, which could indicate one of the most effective ways to promote them.
- Program name: Uplift Active Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: AffiliatlyIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 10% commission on all products
- Cookie duration: Not listed
- Markets: Global
Uplift Active is an aerial yoga company specializing in aerial silks and hoops, yoga hammocks, bungee fitness gear, and yoga accessories. Uplift Active serves both individual fitness enthusiasts and aerial studio business owners looking to find the right gear for their clients.
The Uplift Active affiliate program is hosted through Affiliatly, where partners can earn 10% on sales. Products range from around $20 to $900, making commissions $2 to $90 per sale. The company has a notable Pinterest viewership of nearly 300k monthly impressions, which affiliates could tap into with their own Pinterest strategy.
If you have an audience of acrobats or fitness studio owners, this could be the perfect high commission yoga affiliate program for you.
- Program name: Gaiam Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, Yazing, SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 8% last click commission (Rakuten), 6.4% (FlexOffers), 10% (Skimlinks), 8% (Yazing), 7-14% commission on all goods (Sovrn)
- Cookie duration: 14 days (Rakuten), 10 days (FlexOffers), Not listed (Skimlinks, Yazing, Sovrn)
- Markets: US
- Alternatives: Manduka at 6% (Rakuten), 5% (FlexOffers), 12% (Skimlinks)
Gaiam is a fitness and wellness online retailer and media company based in California that sells equipment for boxing, balance training, cardio, yoga, and recovery therapy.
The brand has a body positivity stance that shines through in its engaged online community of yogis. Gaiam is also active across all of its social media platforms, and posts yoga tutorials, health blogs and tips to an audience of nearly 3 million followers on social media.
Affiliates can tap into Gaiam’s engaged community to earn between 6% and 14% commission within a 10 to 14 day cookie period. According to Google Trends, the brand has an especially high search interest in Canada, US, Iceland, and Australia.
- Program name: Lululemon Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate, Commission FactoryIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate, PartnerizeIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: $0.27 EPC (Sovrn), 20% commission for content/partner affiliates (Commission Factory), 7% commission for content/partner affiliates (Commission Factory), 7.5% for existing customers, 10% for new customers (Skimlinks), 5% (Skimlinks), 10% (Skimlinks), 15% (Skimlinks), 10% (Rakuten), 5% (Rakuten), 5% (Rakuten), (Partnerize)
- Cookie duration: Not listed (Sovrn, Skimlinks, Partnerize), 30 days (Commission Factory, Rakuten), Null days (Skimlinks), 10 days (Rakuten), 28 days (Rakuten)
- Markets: Global (Sovrn), NZ (Commission Factory), AU (Commission Factory), UK, MV, CH, PT (Skimlinks), FR, DE (Skimlinks), US, UK, TW, TH, PH, HK, MY, SG, MO (Skimlinks), Global (Skimlinks), US (Rakuten), DE (Rakuten), UK (Rakuten), Global (Partnerize)
- Alternatives: Outdoor Voices at 12% commission (Skimlinks), 2% commission (Impact), or prAna at 5% (CJ Affiliate), 4% (FlexOffers), 4.42% (Sovrn), 5% (Yazing), 5% (Skimlinks)
Lululemon is one of the most well known yoga brands in the world, which can be a huge benefit to content creators who are interested in promoting its affiliate program. The Canadian brand is constantly making headlines for its innovative yoga products, which makes it top of mind for yoga consumers.
The Lululemon affiliate program offers partners between 5% to 20% in commissions within a 10 to 30 day cookie period, depending on the program that you sign up with. Lululemon’s premium yoga apparel bestsellers currently range in price from $8 to $350, earning affiliates from a few cents to $70 per item.
With a global brand recognition, affiliates with many different audience demographics could see good revenue from this program.
- Program name: prAna Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate, SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate, Yazing, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 5% (CJ Affiliate), 4% (FlexOffers), 4.42% (Sovrn), 5% (Yazing), 5% (Skimlinks)
- Cookie duration: 7 days (CJ Affiliate, FlexOffers), Not listed (Sovrn, Yazing, Skimlinks)
- Markets: US (CJ Affiliate), Global (FlexOffers), Global (Sovrn), Global (Yazing), US, UK, AU, CA (Skimlinks)
prAna is a sustainable lifestyle brand designed for active people. Like Manduka, this brand had humble beginnings, starting in a garage in California in 1992. There must be something in the Californian water when it comes to yoga brands, because prAna is still thriving 30 years later, now under the Columbia brand umbrella.
prAna sells apparel for men and women, and has casual as well as dedicated activity collections which includes yoga, climbing, hiking and swim apparel. Their yoga affiliate program offers commissions between 5% and 22%, with a 7 day cookie window.
If you have an audience of outdoor enthusiasts, this brand could be a great one-stop activewear shop.
- Program name: Buddha Groove Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 8%
- Cookie duration: Not listed
- Markets: Global
Buddha Groove is a New Jersey-based yoga lifestyle and accessories e-commerce shop selling jewelry, apparel and meditation items. The art and lifestyle products offered include meditation pillows, hand bells, journals, and Bonsai terrariums.
Affiliates can earn an 8% commission on Buddha Groove items, and can sign up to the affiliate program via Sovrn. Buddha Groove also has an informational blog, which could help to drive sales by explaining the benefits of certain products.
If Buddha Groove’s selection of yogi and spiritual accessories are of interest to your audience, you can consider partnering with them as an affiliate.
- Program name: Etsy Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: AwinIntegrated in Affilimate, Commission FactoryIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 4% on each qualifying sale (Awin), 4% per sale (Commission Factory)
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Markets: US (Awin), AU (Commission Factory)
Etsy is an online retailer hosting all kinds of products from artists, and makers from around the world. You can find just about everything on their platform, from clothing and apparel, to homeware, to wedding accessories. Etsy is especially useful for customized gifts and unique finds.
If you’re a lifestyle blogger, Etsy is a great affiliate option because it covers so many categories. The program offers an average 4% commission per sale, but because there’s such a range of products and prices, commissions could be huge if you have a niche audience.
- Program name: Organic Basics Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: ImpactIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 15%
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Markets: Global
- Alternatives: Everlane at 10% (Pepperjam), 30% (Skimlinks)
Another option for sustainability and wellness affiliate programs is Organic Basics, which offers everything from yoga pants, shirts, and shoes down to the sustainable underwear.
According to their Partner page, Organic Basics provides affiliates with a lot of benefits:
- Free products to review
- A 10% discount code for your audience
- Event invitations
- A chance to be featured on their social media
What's nice is they are pretty clear what kind of partners they're looking for: influencers with at least 1,000 followers and classy content.
It looks like they stick to it, too: according to Impact's metrics, Organic Basics accepts only 23% of applicants to their affiliate program.
But with a 1.66€ 30-day EPC, it's definitely worth applying if you're a fit for the program.
- Program name: Outdoor Voices Affiliate Program
- Network / Software: SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, ImpactIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 12% commission (Skimlinks), 2% commission (Impact)
- Cookie duration: Null days (Skimlinks), Not listed (Impact)
- Markets: US, CA (Skimlinks), US, CA (Impact)
- Alternatives: REI at 5%, or Lululemon at $0.27 EPC (Sovrn), 20% commission for content/partner affiliates (Commission Factory), 7% commission for content/partner affiliates (Commission Factory), 7.5% for existing customers, 10% for new customers (Skimlinks), 5% (Skimlinks), 10% (Skimlinks), 15% (Skimlinks), 10% (Rakuten), 5% (Rakuten), 5% (Rakuten), (Partnerize)
It looks like the commission rate has been reduced since the averages were last updated, but a 12% conversion rate and a 12% commission.
Even if the EPC is cut in half from $3.65 to $1.80, that's an excellent value when it comes to physical products like the kind Outdoor Voices sell.
Their main offerings include clothing for yoga, running, training, hiking, and sports.
Are you struggling with tons of affiliate platforms and links?
If you're running website that's monetized with affiliate marketing, there's a high probability your affiliate commissions are scattered across a ton of different platforms.
This makes it hard to get an overview of what's working well, efficiently test different products and programs, let alone optimize your content for conversion.
Affilimate was designed to fix that. It helps you collect your affiliate data (clicks, commissions, and content analytics) into ONE place so you can optimize conversion and grow your revenue.
Start your free Affilimate account and get tracking today.