Thanks for your interest in our affiliate program.
Affilimate offers a recurring, 20% commission for up to 1 year, as long as the person or business you refer remains a paid customer.
And what's more, your commissions will show up right in your Affilimate dashboard!
All our self-service plans are eligible for commissions.
You can apply to join our affiliate program. Please note, that we only accept affiliates who are either customers of our product or have an established, relevant audience.
Keep reading for more information about how Affilimate's program works, how to invite people to join Affilimate, and how to track your commissions and get paid.
Note: The most complete reference for our affiliate program are the terms of service you agree to when applying for the affiliate program.
The information below is provided solely for convenience, and doesn't supersede what's the official terms.
- You must have a legal entity with a company name and ID. We'll issue self-billing invoices on your behalf, but you cannot participate in our program as an individual.
- You must have a Wise account for payouts. So you need to reside in a country supported by Wise, and have an active Wise account to receive any payouts.
- You may not reside in sanctioned country. This applies to countries sanctioned by the EU or the United States.
How to find your affiliate link
All customers of Affilimate have access to an affiliate link by default. You can find it in the main settings menu, under your profile picture:
- You may share your link in email, on social media, as obviously also on your website! Just make sure you always disclose as you would any other affiliate link, and you respect the rules the platform you're on.
- You may not refer yourself. Any commissions resulting from self-referral will be voided, and you'll risk suspension from the program altogether if you do it.
- You may not bid on keywords using our brand name, or use it in your social media handle. We'd rather not compete for clicks on our own name, thanks!
- You may not mask the referring URL, for instance using rel="noreferrer". Yes, we know that WordPress adds this automatically. Please take care to remove it, so we can properly attribute where your referrals came from. You can use
rel="nofollow noopener"instead. Here's a handy article about noreferrer which includes instructions for getting rid of it in WordPress.
For a full list, please refer to the affiliate terms of service.
Your affiliate link has a 30-day cookie, which is activated after someone clicks your link. If that person signs up, and ultimately becomes a paying subscriber, you'll earn a 20% commission in the month following the month where they subscribed.
No commissions are given for referrals that don't subscribe, request a refund, or have their payment rejected or charged back.
You are eligible to receive a commission for any publisher you refer, who joins on a self-service plan. Meaning, our Lite, Solo Creator, and Portfolio plans are all eligible for commissions.
- Payouts happen on the 1st of the month, and will happen NET-45. Meaning, you'll receive a payout on the 1st of the month after at least 45 days have passed since your referral became a paying customer. This delay is to account for our 30-day refund policy.
- There is a minimum payout of $50 to receive your commissions.