- In your Pepperjam Ascend Dashboard go to Resources > API Keys
- Create a new API Key and copy it into the input below.
- Find your six-digit Website ID in the top right corner.
- Copy your Website ID in the input in Affilimate.
- Find your account currency under Settings > Profile Settings, then scroll to Payment Method.
- Select the same three-letter currency code in Affilimate.
Start by opening two tabs in your web browser:
Step 1: Find your API key and Website ID
After logging into the Pepperjam Ascend platform, go to Resources > API Keys.
Click the button labeled Generate New API Key.
This will create a new API Key for your account. You'll need to copy this into Affilimate's field called API Key.
Step 2: Find your Website ID
While you're already on the API Keys page, look for a six-digit number in the top-right corner of your screen next to your name.
That number is your website ID.
Step 3: Find your account currency
If you already know your Pepperjam account currency, skip this step.
If you don't already know what your account currency is, you can find it by opening your Profile Settings by clicking on your name in the top bar.
Scroll to the bottom of the page until you reach Payment Methods. You'll see your Pepperjam account currency there.
Fill all of these details into Affilimate: