New Integration: Rakuten Arrives in Affilimate
Hi friends, today we're excited to share our latest integration with you: Rakuten Advertising.
Rakuten is one of the few truly global affiliate networks. They have programs based in countries like the United States, Canada, Germany, France, Japan, Brazil, and Australia.
From an analytics perspective, we love that Rakuten provide SKU-level reporting, subid tracking, the ability to cleanly track multiple websites, and nearly 2,000 advertisers to choose from.
Features of the Rakuten integration
- SKU-level reporting — You'll see exactly which products you sold in your transaction reports. With Smart Labels turned on, you'll also see this connected to page, link, and instance-level conversions.
- Advertiser-level data — Use the Advertiser option to see aggregate your reports by highest earning advertisers within the Rakuten network.
- Dynamic subid tracking — Our Smart Labels can automatically append tracking IDs to your Rakuten Links with this option switched on.
- See non-commissionable sales — For example, see conversions that happened outside the conversion window so you still know what people bought.
How to add Rakuten to your Affilimate account
Check out our step-by-step guide for connecting Rakuten to Affilimate.
Brands available on Rakuten
Here are a number of the advertisers on Rakuten, which we think our members might find interesting. Many of these programs exist in multiple countries, which makes things easier to manage if your visitors are from a number of different locations.
Travel, outdoors, camping, sports
- Agoda (6%) — hotels and travel
- Black Diamond (4-9%) — outdoor gear
- Bookaway (5%) — ground and sea transportation tickets
- Columbia (3-5%) — outdoor apparel
- Decathalon (2-4%) — technical sports clothing
- Etihad Airways (2%) — flights
- Eurocamp (4%) — outdoor holidays and camping
- Groupon (5-10%) — discounted activities
- Kathmandu (2%) — travel and adventure gear
- Klook (2-5%) — tours, tickets, and activities
- Outdoor Cooking (5%) — outdoor cooking products
- Qatar Airways (2%) — flights
- Rail Europe (1.5-2%) — rail tickets
- Timberland (7%) — footwear
- Travel with Kit (10%) — travel insurance for Australians
Apparel and beauty
- Billabong (5%) — surf clothing
- Clarins (2%) — skincare
- Coach (15%) — luxury handbags
- Dr. Jart+ (9%) — skin care
- Hunter (8%) — rainboots and apparel
- Keds (10%) — sneakers for women
- La Senza (4%) — lingerie
- Lululemon (5%) — athleisure
- MAC (4%) — cosmetics
- Moroccanoil (4%) — hair care products
- Outdoor Voices (2%) — activewear
- Superdry (6%) — fashion clothing brand
- Teva (4%) — sports sandles
- Toms (4%) — shoes
Tech, gadgets and services
- Bose (3%) — speakers and headphones
- Express VPN ($18.20-50) — vpn provider
- Nord VPN (40%) — vpn provider
- Oculus (3%) — VR headsets
- Sennheiser (6%) — headphones and microphones
Food, drink, kitchen
- Bodum (7%) — french presses and kitchenware
- Omaha Steaks (3%) — premium steaks and gourmet foods
- Virgin Wines (10%) — boutique Australian wines
- WSJwine ($20) — wine discovery club
- AXA Insurance ($20) — insurance
- Alibris (5%) — books, music, and movies
- Birchbox (1%) — beauty subscription box
- Coursera (10-45%) — online courses
- Farmdrop (1-10%) — british grocery delivery service
- Gaiam (8%) — yoga and fitness supplies
- Incorporate.com (25%) — LLC incorporation and formation
- Pimsleur (15% / $5) — language learning courses
- Scotch & Soda (10%) — dutch fashion brand
- TagHeuer (6%) — luxury watches
- Tempur Cloud (10-25%) — mattresses and accessories
If you're not a publisher on Rakuten yet, you can become one via this form.
We've got a lot of integrations coming up, all based on your feedback and interest. You can always check our Integrations article in our Help Center to find out what we're working on next.