Join the BBVA Bank Affiliate Program
BBVA Bank has an affiliate program in the Finance niche with commissions up to $85.00 per qualified lead on FlexOffers. Learn how to join the BBVA Bank affiliate program, where to get the best rates, and the longest cookie period through our affiliate program guide below.
|$85.00 per qualified lead||0 days||United States||Join program|
Data integrates with Affilimate
Already earning commissions from BBVA Bank? Track your affiliate earnings from all networks in one dashboard.
Affilimate is an analytics tool that aggregates all your website's affiliate data in a single dashboard.
Then, gives you attribution data & content insights that reveals which pages and links are earning the most, so you can grow your revenue.
Affilimate is a paid analytics product, not an affiliate network.
What you should know about the BBVA Bank affiliate program
As one of the largest full-service banks in the United States, BBVA has a broad appeal regardless of your audience or niche.
CIT Bank has more competitive affiliate payouts, but to optimize conversions, it’s best to recommend the bank that fits the unique priorities of your audience.
When evaluating bank affiliate programs, here are some questions to ask:
- What types of accounts does the bank offer? Typical accounts include checking, savings, high yield savings accounts, brokerage accounts, and IRAs.
- What is the minimum required for account opening or bonus offers? What stage of their fancial journey is your audience in and does it fit this bank?
- What are the monthly fees? How can users avoid these fees?
- Does the bank offer a high-yield savings account? What is the APY for these accounts? Are there special rules or incentives to reach a certain APY?
- What are the business account options? Business owners typically have separate priorities from personal users and qualify for accounts like a SEP IRA or Solo 401k.
- How good is customer service? Can you share an anecdote from personal experience to build confidence in the product?
Bank offerings change frequently, so you need to check the website of each institution for the most up-to-date information.