15 Best Fashion Affiliate Programs in 2022 (Based on Data)
So you've built up solid traffic to your fashion blog, but need to know the next steps to earn money from it? Fashion affiliate programs are an excellent answer.
Commissions in the fashion niche soar as high as 15% on items that go for several hundred dollars each. After a little math, it's easy to see how you could earn hundreds of dollars per day as a fashion affiliate without a ton of conversions.
But it's not as simple as plastering clothing photos straight from the manufacturer on your affiliate website.
To succeed as a fashion affiliate, you'll need to curate an audience that opens their wallets when you say so — because they like your style and trust your tastes.
Here are the best programs to help you do just that.
How we collected this list
We looked at dozens of popular fashion blogs and analyzed which affiliate programs they linked to the most often.
After all, if a top fashion blog has thousands of affiliate links to the same merchant, there's a very good chance it's converting for them.
To give you an idea, popular sites like Travel Fashion Girl, Editorialist, Fashion Gum, and Who What Wear were included in our analysis. We also looked at a mix of sites with primarily US and UK-based audiences. Plus, we analyzed fashion affiliates for men and women's clothing. The result is a wide spectrum from exclusive, luxury affiliate programs to fast fashion programs anyone can afford.
We think this approach produces a proven list of winners, using entirely public information to do so. And the result is a roundup of fashion affiliate programs that have a strong chance of converting for your audience. Here it is.
Fashion affiliate programs
Here are the best fashion affiliate programs for shoes and men's and women's clothing in 2022:
- Zappos affiliate program
- ASOS affiliate program
- Mott & Bow affiliate program
- KOIO affiliate program
- Everlane affiliate program
- Karen Kane affiliate program
- Organic Basics affiliate program
- NET-A-PORTER affiliate program
- Nordstrom affiliate program
- Revolve affiliate program
- Express affiliate program
- H&M affiliate program
- Madewell affiliate program
- Levi's affiliate program
- Urban Outfitters affiliate program
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 7% for all customers (CJ Affiliate), 10% for all customers (Skimlinks)
- Cookie duration: 30 days (CJ Affiliate), Not listed (Skimlinks)
- Markets: US
Back in 2009, Zappos was bought by Amazon for $1.2 billion. Since then, Zappos has expanded its offering from just shoes to eyewear, clothing, accessories and bags. The latest numbers from 2015 report $2 billion in annual revenue.
There's no question that Zappos is a name known in many households.
But when does it make sense to promote a brand on Zappos rather than Amazon?
Most affiliate content we analyzed does stick to promoting Zappos for what they're most known: shoes. This makes a lot of sense considering that Zappos offers a 7-10%, in contrast to Amazon which caps shoes at 4%. Zappos' cookie period is also comparatively generous at 30 days on CJ.
So if you're looking for the affiliate program for Nike, UGG, Vans, and Clarks, you can promote all those brands and over 1,300 more via Zappos.
The Zappos affiliate program landing page also reports an average order value (AOV) of $150. At a 7% commission rate, this pans out to a respectable average commission of about $10.50.
Finally, you can lean on Zappos' free shipping and free return policy to help your readers feel confident they won't regret their purchase.
- Network / Software: AwinIntegrated in Affilimate, RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 3% for existing customers, 6% for new customers (Awin), 6% base commission and for new customers, 3% for existing customers, 1% on sale items (Rakuten), 1% base commission and on sale items, 6% for new customers, 3% for existing customers (Rakuten), 0.5-1% base comission (Rakuten)
- Cookie duration: 30 days (Awin), 45 days (Rakuten)
- Markets: UK (Awin), Global (Rakuten), AU (Rakuten), US (Rakuten)
- Alternatives: H&M at 7% for existing customers, 10.5% for new customers, or Revolve at 5% for all customers (CJ Affiliate), 6% for all customers (Skimlinks), (FlexOffers), (AdmitAd)
ASOS is a UK-based fast fashion retailer founded in 2000. In 2020, they did £3.26 billion in revenue, and in 2021 won a bid to acquire Topshop, Topman, and Miss Selfridge.
This online fashion powerhouse is one of the most popular fashion affiliate programs in Europe, according to our analysis.
As an affiliate, you can promote shoes, clothing, makeup, and more for people at all sorts of budgets. Plus, they've got a 10% student discount and an ASOS outlet where you can find sale items to share with your audience.
ASOS also has strong customer loyalty, thanks to their Premiere Delivery program which costs just £9.95 a year for next-day shipping on every purchase. (An absolute steal compared to Amazon Prime!)
For the highest commissions from the ASOS affiliate program, you'll want to refer new customers. ASOS offers up to 6% when you bring a first-time shopper to their website who goes ahead and buys.
Do note that, like many fashion affiliate programs, ASOS offers lower rates for coupon and cashback sites (up to 3% instead of 6%).
Mott & Bow
- Network / Software: PepperjamIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 10%
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Markets: US
Mott & Bow is a New York City-based direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand, which offers both men's and women's clothing at somewhat premium prices.
To give you an idea, a pair of Mott & Bow jeans will run you $108-$128 for a single pair, unless they're on sale.
This is great from the perspective of commissions, because it tends to drive up the average order value. With 10% on most items, you don't need to sell much to get a great result from this program.
Mott & Bow also increase rates depending on the transaction sale amount. For sales over $500 you'll net 11%, and over $1,000 you'll net 12%.
Although the official Mott & Bow landing page reports 20% commissions and 14-day cookies, this differs from the data available in Pepperjam. It could well be that the rates are generally subject to negotiation, once you have a track record of sending quality traffic.
- Network / Software: PepperjamIntegrated in Affilimate, CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 8% base comission, 15% for selected publishers with a 14-day cookie duration (Pepperjam), 10% for all sales (CJ Affiliate), 15% for all purchases (Skimlinks)
- Cookie duration: 30 days (Pepperjam, CJ Affiliate), Not listed (Skimlinks)
- Markets: US
KOIO is a luxury sneaker brand, which sells both mens and women's sneakers made from fine Italian leather. According to their program details, KOIO's target market are men and women earning over $124,000 per year between 25-34.
If that aligns with your audience, this program could be a great fit for you.
Each pair of shoes on KOIO's site has a price tag between $300-400, which means a base commission of about $28 for just one pair.
With a top content site, you can grow that to $52 thanks to the 15% commission offered by KOIO for qualifying publishers. That'll downgrade your cookie to just 14 days, so you'll want to track your conversion window to see how many sales that'd make you miss out on.
Finally, KOIO provides some recommended keywords to target if you'd like to promote its products: leather sneakers, luxury sneakers, Italian sneakers, men's leather sneakers, women's leather sneakers, high-end sneakers.
This should give you a pretty clear idea of who exactly can do well with this program.
- Network / Software: PepperjamIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 10% (Pepperjam), 30% (Skimlinks)
- Cookie duration: 7 days (Pepperjam), Not listed (Skimlinks)
- Markets: US, UK, AU, CA, JP, SG, KR, CN, HK (Pepperjam), Global (Skimlinks)
- Alternatives: Organic Basics at 15%
Everlane is a well-known sustainable fashion brand, known for sharing manufacturing costs directly on their website. Everlane sells shoes, bags, clothing, and more, often made out of plant-based materials like cotton and vegan leather.
Their styles will appeal to lovers of sustainable fashion, which vegans usually are.
Interestingly, it appears that their program with Pepperjam is offering a lower commission than going through Skimlinks. We're not sure if this is accurate or up-to-date, but it'll be worth testing both to see which results in a higher earning per click (EPC).
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 7% for KarenKane.com purchase, 15% for top tier content sites (CJ Affiliate), 15% for KarenKane.com purchase (Skimlinks), 8% (FlexOffers)
- Cookie duration: 45 days (CJ Affiliate, FlexOffers), Not listed (Skimlinks)
- Markets: US
Karen Kane is a US-based fashion designer that boasts 90% domestically-made products (a practice known as "insourcing").
Their focus is on sustainable fashion that emphasizes a balance of comfort and style. The brand has been picked up by big department stores such as Dillard's, Bloomingdales, and Nordstrom.
Another interesting note in terms of Karen Kane's product line is size-inclusivity.
The designer offers sizes ranging from XS-XL, and plus-size and petit-size lines as well. So if you're catering to an audience that values "American-made" products, sustainability, and non-standard sizing, this program could be a great fit.
Then there's the commission rates which range from solid to generous. Starting at 7-8%, you can work your way up to 15% if you operate a top-tier content website.
A 45-day cookie period makes this program a must-try if your audience aligns with the values, and style, of Karen Kane.
- Network / Software: ImpactIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 15%
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Markets: Global
- Alternatives: Everlane at 10% (Pepperjam), 30% (Skimlinks)
Another option for sustainable fashion affiliate programs is Organic Basics, which offers everything from down to the sustainable underwear.
According to their Partner page, Organic Basics provides affiliates with a lot of benefits:
- Free products to review
- A 10% discount code for your audience
- Event invitations
- A chance to be featured on their social media
What's nice is they are pretty clear what kind of partners they're looking for: influencers with at least 1,000 followers and classy content.
It looks like they stick to it, too: according to Impact's metrics, Organic Basics accepts only 23% of applicants to their affiliate program.
But with a 1.66€ 30-day EPC, it's definitely worth applying if you're a fit for the program.
- Network / Software: RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate, SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 6% on most products, 4% on beauty, 3% on sale (Rakuten), 4% depending on publisher (Sovrn)
- Cookie duration: 14 days (Rakuten), Not listed (Sovrn)
- Brands: Alaïa, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Cartier, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Erdem, Fendi, Gabriela Hearst, Gucci, Loewe, Loro Piana, Proenza Schouler, SAINT LAURENT, Stella McCartney, The Row, Valentino, Versace, Zimmermann
- Markets: Global (Rakuten), Global (Sovrn)
Founded in 2000, NET-A-PORTER changed the game when it came to shopping for designer clothing online. When it was purchased in 2018, the retailer was valued at over $6.4 billion dollars.
Perhaps unsusprisingly, we found that Net-A-Porter was consistently among the most-linked retailers on luxury fashion blogs.
If you're looking for the affiliate program for Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Versace's products, this is likely the one you want. It's got a massive selection, including a sizable spot for sales.
Just be aware, most of these affiliate programs will offer a lower rate for sale items.
In the case of NET-A-PORTER, you're looking at a 3% commission instead of 6%.
Lastly, if you want to promote luxury watches as an affiliate, both NET-A-PORTER and its counterpart for menswear MR PORTER have got you covered. You'll find Cartier watches for men and women at both retailers.
Tip: Net-A-Porter operates a private program on Rakuten, but you can also promote them through Sovrn without an extra approval process for a lower commission.
- Network / Software: RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 1-11% negotiable
- Cookie duration: 12 hours
- Brands: Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Brunello Cucinelli, Burberry, Christian Louboutin, Fendi, Givenchy, Golden Goose, Gucci, Moncler, Off-White, Prada, SAINT LAURENT, The Row, Thom Browne, and Valentino
- Markets: Global
Nordstrom is one of the most recognized retailers for high-end clothing in the world. They offer a wide selection from shoes and clothing to makeup and jewelry. You'll find tons of designer clothing brands to promote as an affiliate on Nordstrom's website.
Though with a base commission of 1% when you join through Rakuten, this program is probably only worth promoting if you're able to negotiate your rate out the gate (which can go as high as 11%).
If your audience is more budget-conscious, Nordstrom Rack has its own affiliate program worth a gander. Through Sovrn, you can net up to 12% though the exact commission range isn't disclosed.
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate, AdmitAd
- Commission: 5% for all customers (CJ Affiliate), 6% for all customers (Skimlinks), (FlexOffers), (AdmitAd)
- Cookie duration: 7 days (CJ Affiliate), Not listed (Skimlinks, FlexOffers, AdmitAd)
- Brands: AFRM, alo, Aviator Nation, Bardot, Birkenstock, Converse, Free People, Jeffrey Campbell, LEVI'S, Steve Madden, and more
- Markets: Global (CJ Affiliate), Global (Skimlinks), Global (FlexOffers), Global (AdmitAd)
- Alternatives: ASOS at 3% for existing customers, 6% for new customers (Awin), 6% base commission and for new customers, 3% for existing customers, 1% on sale items (Rakuten), 1% base commission and on sale items, 6% for new customers, 3% for existing customers (Rakuten), 0.5-1% base comission (Rakuten), or H&M at 7% for existing customers, 10.5% for new customers
Revolve was famously built by two guys with zero fashion experience. They managed to create a billion-dollar clothing company for millennial women, valued at $1.23 billion during their 2019 IPO. Despite being initially overvalued, their performance has remained strong in the past couple of years.
What's the engine driving it? Instagram influencers.
Though they're not the only company doing it, Revolve has invested heavily in social media marketing to reach young, urban customers. Their initial cohort of 3,500 Instagram influencers — of which Kendall Jenner was even a member — became the backbone of their efforts to reach customers in their target market.
And it worked.
So you could definitely say that this company "gets" how critical partners such as influencers and affiliates are to its growth.
While the commissions themselves are somewhat modest (at 5% and a 7-day tracking cookie), they give you the tools to make the most of it.
Namely, high-resolution catalog images you can freely use, stunning banners and other creatives, plus exclusive deals that you can pass on to your followers to spur on urgency.
If you've built an audience of millennial and Gen Z women, you can use the Revolve affiliate program to promote clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products.
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 4% for sales onsite or in-app, $1.25 for app install/initial open action, 2% for site-to-store purchases, $1.50 for Express Factory Outlet email sign up, $10.00 for style trial subscription sign-up (CJ Affiliate), 4% for in-app and online purchases, $1.00 per app install, $1.20 for Express Factory email signups, $8.00 for style trial subscriptions, 1.6% for site-to-store purchases (FlexOffers)
- Cookie duration: 7 days (CJ Affiliate), 20 days (FlexOffers)
- Markets: US
- Alternatives: ASOS at 3% for existing customers, 6% for new customers (Awin), 6% base commission and for new customers, 3% for existing customers, 1% on sale items (Rakuten), 1% base commission and on sale items, 6% for new customers, 3% for existing customers (Rakuten), 0.5-1% base comission (Rakuten), or Revolve at 5% for all customers (CJ Affiliate), 6% for all customers (Skimlinks), (FlexOffers), (AdmitAd)
Despite its well-known reputation as a Mall brand, Express popped up in the news recently when Reddit's now infamous /r/WallstreetBets caused Express shares to double through speculative buying.
They went from $1.79 to as high as $4.44 before settling around $3 when the frenzy was over.
Part of why it was targeted is that — like Gamestop before it — this brick and mortar chain has been struggling since the pandemic. Its natural habitat of shopping malls have been far less trafficked than in decades past.
Which is why Express is betting big on e-commerce.
And it looks like they're on track to make it work.
Since bringing on a new executive two years ago, they've revamped their offering to align better with what consumers are buying today. They've also started an influencer program of "Style Editors", whom they're relying on to get the word out. It seems they're taking a page out of Revolve's book, a company which has in many ways since overshadowed Express when it comes to online shopping for this demographic.
In terms of commissions, Express is offering 4% for most online purchases. But they've got a slew of other incentives where you can earn flat rates: email signups and app installations and opens in particular.
Express also offer flat rate commissions ranging from $8-$10 for trial signups to their subscription service, on FlexOffers and CJ respectively.
If you've got an audience that fits into the sub-30 category Express is catering to, give a look at the company's new focus on denim and see if there's a match.
- Network / Software: AdmitAd
- Commission: 7% for existing customers, 10.5% for new customers
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Markets: Global
- Alternatives: ASOS at 3% for existing customers, 6% for new customers (Awin), 6% base commission and for new customers, 3% for existing customers, 1% on sale items (Rakuten), 1% base commission and on sale items, 6% for new customers, 3% for existing customers (Rakuten), 0.5-1% base comission (Rakuten)
Practically synonymous with "fast fashion", H&M is originally a Swedish brand which has since expanded across the globe and become a household name in the process.
Other companies under its belt include & Other Stories and COS, both of which cater to a slightly more upmarket audience.
What becomes clear when you look at H&M's affiliate program is that their commission structure favors new customers. Like many fashion retailers, their goal is to reach new users they can convert into repeat buyers.
At 10.5% commissions and a 30-day cookie period, the company is clearly offering strong incentives to affiliates. The question is whether the average order value on H&M — known for its rock-bottom prices — is high enough that you can do well without serious volume.
Products on offer through the program include clothing in apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Network / Software: CJ AffiliateIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 1.5% (CJ Affiliate), 5% (CJ Affiliate)
- Cookie duration: 3 days
- Markets: US (CJ Affiliate), AU (CJ Affiliate)
- Alternatives: Urban Outfitters at 2% base commission for US customers (Rakuten), 1.5% base commission for UK customers (Rakuten)
Madewell is known for great denim, and the company has outperformed its parent company J Crew for years now. So much so that it was spun off in an effort to give the thriving brand some extra bandwidth to grow.
Although Madewell's official affiliate landing page claims to offer 10%, the base commission stands at just 1.5% before negotiation. So when signing up for this program, you'll want to be in touch with your account manager to see what can be done to improve that number.
The 3-day cookie is better than some, but not as good as others.
- Network / Software: ImpactIntegrated in Affilimate, SkimlinksIntegrated in Affilimate, LinkConnectorIntegrated in Affilimate, Yazing, FlexOffersIntegrated in Affilimate, SovrnIntegrated in Affilimate, TradeTracker, PartnerizeIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 7% per online sale (Impact), 4% per sale (Impact), 5% per sale (Skimlinks), 4% per sale (Skimlinks), 3% per sale (LinkConnector), 2% per sale (Yazing), (FlexOffers), (Sovrn), (TradeTracker), (Partnerize)
- Cookie duration: 28 days (Impact), 5 days (Impact, LinkConnector), Null days (Skimlinks, Sovrn), Not listed (Skimlinks, Yazing, FlexOffers, TradeTracker, Partnerize)
- Markets: AU (Impact), US, CA (Impact), UK, DE, NL, IT, ES, FR (Skimlinks), US, UA, RU (Skimlinks), US (LinkConnector), Global (Yazing), Global (FlexOffers), Global (Sovrn), Global (TradeTracker), Global (Partnerize)
- Alternatives: Express at 4% for sales onsite or in-app, $1.25 for app install/initial open action, 2% for site-to-store purchases, $1.50 for Express Factory Outlet email sign up, $10.00 for style trial subscription sign-up (CJ Affiliate), 4% for in-app and online purchases, $1.00 per app install, $1.20 for Express Factory email signups, $8.00 for style trial subscriptions, 1.6% for site-to-store purchases (FlexOffers)
Practically synonymous with jeans, Levi's products are offered both directly through the retailer online and through dozens if not hundreds of other outlets.
This classic American brand has long since expanded from jeans into other products like shoes, shirts, jackets, sweaters, and more.
They've even added a Plus-size line, in case that's something your target audience might be interested in.
When it comes to commissions, Levi's is offering 3-4% for Canadian and US-based shoppers, and 7% for those in Australia. Considering that most products run around $60-$100, this isn't a bad rate but it will take a decent number of conversions to make it a solid income source.
To help you in your efforts, Levi's provides a full range of banner ads, logos, and text links.
- Network / Software: RakutenIntegrated in Affilimate
- Commission: 2% base commission for US customers (Rakuten), 1.5% base commission for UK customers (Rakuten)
- Cookie duration: 1 days (Rakuten), 30 days (Rakuten)
- Markets: US (Rakuten), UK (Rakuten)
- Alternatives: Madewell at 1.5% (CJ Affiliate), 5% (CJ Affiliate)
Urban Outfitters is a lifestyle retail brand which operates across the world in countries like the US, UK, much of Europe, and the UAE. They have nearly 250 physical stories and employ roughly 24,000 people.
Urban Outfitters' parent company, URBN, also owns Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain, Menus & Venues, and Nuuly. Most of the brands sold at Urban Outfitters are also produced by the company under a variety of labels.
Commissions aren't the highest to start at 1.5-2% depending on your geography, but they do appear to be negotiable. However the 1-day cookie period could prove difficult in terms of rounding up a ton of sales.
One of the perks of this program is their weekly affiliate newsletter which sends out deals you can distribute to your audience. Urban Outfitters also offer a product feed and creatives you can use on your website.
Are you struggling with tons of affiliate platforms and links?
If you're running website that's monetized with affiliate marketing, there's a high probability your affiliate commissions are scattered across a ton of different platforms.
This makes it hard to get an overview of what's working well, efficiently test different products and programs, let alone optimize your content for conversion.
Affilimate was designed to fix that. It helps you collect your affiliate data (clicks, commissions, and content analytics) into ONE place so you can optimize conversion and grow your revenue.
Start your free Affilimate account and get tracking today.